Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Go Porky go

When pigs fly. Thats what I used to think when I pondered the possibility of starting a blog. After all, I'm paranoid about revealing too much about myself on the internet. I won't reveal who I am, what I do, where I am etc. If you already know me, you know me. You won't find any pictures of my naked ass sticking in the air on the interwebs.

As for why lazybjj? My students and training partners know, thats how I roll. My laziness has inspired a style of minimal movement, maximum function. That is why you are carrying my weight when we roll. That is why I am barely breathing hard and look so relaxed. However if I am breathing hard, or worst still, gassing out, damn you!!! Thats not supposed to happen.

Anyway, thats too much about myself already. Lets just say I am an regular everyday normal guy:

No comments: